Our work together
Homeopathy Help Now (HHN) is an initiative of HOHM Foundation and provides access to safe and affordable homeopathy care while engaging in outcomes-based clinical research in conjunction with The Academy of Homeopathy Education.
Homeopathy views health from a holistic perspective. Homeopaths do not make a medical diagnosis. It is your responsibility to maintain a relationship with a licensed physician or primary care provider for appropriate evaluations and check-ups.
Under no circumstances should suggestions be taken as a medical diagnosis, nor should recommendations be seen as direction against a licensed medical or mental health care professional’s advice.
By agreeing to HHN’s terms of service you agree to the following:
- I understand that the goal of homeopathy is to increase my (my child’s) general vitality and constitutional strength and that no specific disease will be diagnosed or treated.
- I authorize discussion of my case notes with other homeopaths and/or health care professionals should assistance in remedy selection and/or case analysis be necessary (for me or my child) or if my best interest is served by such a consultation. Additionally, I consent to have the anonymized clinical information from my case used for academic and research purposes. I understand that my right to privacy will be protected by withholding my name and all other identifying information.
- I am over 18 years of age and have voluntarily chosen homeopathy care for myself/my child.
- I am aware that the outcome and duration of homeopathy care may vary by individual and cannot be guaranteed, and that the assigned practitioner offers no warranty or guarantee as to the outcome of the homeopathy care.
- I agree that I have a choice with regard to where I obtain the homeopathic remedies recommended.
- I understand that acute care services are being provided on a donation basis, and I am under no obligation to pay a fee for the services provided for the acute condition I am receiving a consultation for.
- I am aware that the practitioner assigned to my acute case is working on a volunteer basis and as such, I waive all legal rights that may arise from the homeopathy care and hold the assigned practitioner harmless from all claims, present and future, known or unknown, in any manner arising out of the homeopathy care.
- I understand that if my case is determined to be beyond the limited scope of acute care, I may be assigned to a certified professional homeopath and may be asked to sign informed consent waivers under that professional’s practice. Fees may be applied for the services I receive. Those fees will be discussed and agreed upon prior to the provision of services.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of HOHM Foundation’s incorporating State of Delaware and the venue of any action brought concerning the interpretation or enforcement of this Agreement shall be proper in the county the practitioner resides.
- The Parties agree that the terms and provisions of this Agreement embody their mutual intent and that such terms and conditions are not to be construed more liberally in favor of, or more strictly against, either Party.
- If any provision herein is invalid, it shall be considered deleted from this Agreement and shall not invalidate the remaining provisions of this Agreement.
- I understand that the homeopath I will be scheduled with is not a medical doctor and does not diagnose or treat disease. All recommendations are for wellness and overall health building purposes.
As an educational institution, HHN is ethically required to recommend and abide by public health guidelines. If your symptoms change such that you need medical evaluation before continuing further homeopathy support, this will be clearly communicated to you.